Male erectile dysfunction, or ED as it’s called in medical circles, is a condition that is affecting millions of men around the world. In general, it’s a condition that stops a man from achieving a complete erection, if he can achieve one at all. Not only this, but this will cause problems for a man’s ability to stay erect, or to go the distance when he is having sex.
Of course, everyone has heard of prescription drugs such as Viagra and Cialis to help to manage this condition. However, the problem is that lots of guys like me don’t have health care insurance. Even if I did, I really don’t like the thought of going to my doctor to ask him for this type of medication.
Anyway, lots of guys who want pills for this condition don’t necessarily have issues with becoming erect. Lots of guys like the idea of becoming as erect as possible, and they definitely like the possibility of growing in length.
This is why an over the counter natural preparation like Enzyte appealed to me, and to a lot of others.
- The advantages of Enzyte is first and foremost, it’s an over the counter, natural supplement.
This means that when I ordered this to try out, I didn’t have to worry about an embarrassing doctor’s visit. I was able to just go online, or call the customer service number to buy this.
- Another advantage to taking these is that they are only meant to be taken once a day, just like a daily vitamin.
As long as I took a pill daily, I could supposedly count on gaining an erection any time that I wished! But having said these things, there were some definite drawbacks to ordering Enzyte.
- One of the disadvantages of this product is that Enzyte promised that it would offer men a longer penis size, along with increased erection strength.
The manufactuers were ordered to stop claiming that the pills increased the penis size. This was a major disappointment to me, and I’m sure that this was disappointing to a lot of other guys. After all, we saw the television commercials featuring the Dallas Cowboys coach. He told us with a gleam in his eyes that when we took Enzyte, we could quote, “Go long!”. I guess I can’t go long after all.
- Another thing that sucks about Enzyte is their home delivery plan. The customer has to set up a payment plan that gets billed automatically each month. This has to get set up on their credit card. This means that if the customer doesn’t want anymore, then they have to cancel. First off, what if I can’t get through to customer service to cancel the shipments and the payments? Canceling is a pain in the neck!
- Also, what if I don’t have a credit card? How can I purchase this? I feel like this company wants to lock down their sales at my expense.
My conclusion about this product is that its not approved by the FDA. It contains natural ingredients, but who knows what effect those will have your health, especially if you have pre-existing conditions?